Learning consultations are a way for families to get quality time and expert advice from an experienced teacher. You might want to have a consultation in advance of regular tuition so that we can get to know your child better. They are also a sustainable alternative to regular tuition as they empower the parent to support their child longer term.
They aim to:
- Build confidence
- Accelerate progress
- Increase enjoyment
- A phone call with the parent to discuss concerns, history and personality of the child
- A 1:1 assessment consultation with the pupil
- Advice and feedback for the parent
- A personalised learning pack for the family to work towards targets
- The option for ‘top up’ sessions and to join tuition groups for further support
Reasons for having a learning consultation might include (but are far from limited to):
- Building confidence in area of learning that your child is struggling with
- catching up on areas of learning that may have been missed
- addressing and advising on a specific need such as dyslexia
- stretching a child who is finding work at school too easy
- preparing a pupil for a particular test or assessment such as the 11 plus
- to gain an accurate teacher’s assessment of where your child is at and what they need to do to improve
Learning consultations take place at The Old Chapel in Chislehurst on Sundays at 11am. The cost £150. Siblings cost £125.
Take a look at our testimonials , email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07833767680 for more information.