Bella Learning Games (Reception) is a pack of 15 learning games to play with reception-aged children. Each game has an explanation, instructions, teaching tip and independent activity suggestion. Also included is an option to support the child if they find it challenging or stretch the child if necessary.
Written by teachers, the games focus on the key areas of early development, mirroring what is being taught in the classroom at school.
The product is suitable for:
- Families with children in reception
- Families with children due to start reception in September
- Families with children in Year 1 or 2 who need to consolidate the early learning goals
- Pre-schoolers with a thirst for learning!
- Home-schooled children at the beginning of their learning journey (ages 3-6)
- Children at school in countries other than the UK (ages 3-6)
- Tutors working 1:1 with children aged 3-6
The PDF product can be downloaded immediately and is designed to be printed.
These products are for personal use only and not to be resold or photocopied.
Schools – for photocopy licence please enquire here.